Home • Curtains • Curtain Rods • Traverse Rods

Traverse Rods

Traverse rods are used with traditional pinch-pleated curtains by attaching the curtains to the rod with curtain hooks. There are three basic kinds of traverse rods. The one-way traverse rod, which pulls curtains in one direction. The two-way traverse rod, which will pull curtains from the center point to the far left or right. The final rod is the double traverse rod, which allows two types of curtains over one window. All rods from Bedbathstore.com come with mounting brackets and hardware needed for installation.

A bestseller in traverse rods is the Double Curtain Traverse Rods By Kirsch. It features fine quality heavy duty traverse rods.
These rods are best used for drapery treatments where sheers and curtains are both pinch pleated. The rods can be hung from a wall mount installation which requires 5 1/2" - 6 1/2" returns - 1" - 1 3/4" clearance. This popular style is available in four sizes as follows: 30-48", 48-86", 86-150", and 100-180".

Another popular choice is the Single Adjustable Superfine Traverse Curtain Rods By Kirsch. This is the basic curtain rod for pinch pleated curtains. The center open curtain rod can be installed from either wall mount or ceiling installation. To move curtains from right to left install with rope on the left side, or for left to right install with rope on the right side. These rods come in four different sizes as follows: 30-50", 50-86", 66-120", and 86-150".

Traverse rods look great and blend in with any decor. These curtain rods along with a wide variety of others picked for their good quality can be found at Bedbathstore.com. While visiting Bedbathstore.com check out the Product Guide to curtains which include rod placement tips and more.

© 2016 BedBathWorld, LLC. All rights reserved.

SecurityMetrics for PCI Compliance, QSA, IDS, Penetration Testing, Forensics, and Vulnerability Assessment