Free Shipping on all orders over $89
In an effort to help save the environment Bedbathstore recycles boxes on some shipments.
- All items on our website are clearly noted on each product page with estimated shipping times.
- Orders are usually processed the next business day. Orders placed Friday, Saturday and Sunday are usually processed on Monday.
- A few products have shipping times of six weeks before you should expect delivery, this will be stated clearly on the product page you ordered from.
- If you are selecting expedited 2 Day Air shipping, please note product ship times as listed on product page. - Please list your desired delivery date in the comments field during checkout, we will try to accommodate your needs.
- Air Delivery will not change any processing times noted on our product pages. Please call us if you require expedited delivery - for an additional charge. Orders placed on Friday will be processed on the following Monday for shipment.
- Items out of stock are back ordered and billed at time of ordering. Due to circumstances beyond our control some items may be shipped at a later date. You will receive an email with the expected shipping time of all back ordered merchandise.
- Due to the large discounts we offer on all beds and furniture we are unable to apply any discount coupons to these items
- Due to time limits on credit card authorizations, we charge out all orders at time of purchase.
- Placement of an order does not constitute acceptance of sale. Bedbathstore reserves the right to cancel or limit quantities on any order
- In an effort to help save the environment Bedbathstore.com recycles boxes on some shipments
How do furniture and beds ship?
- All Large Furniture will ship via Truck Delivery and will require a signature.
- Many larger items including Furniture & Beds will be shipped via common truck carrier. The trucking company will call you to arrange a delivery time at your convenience. All Furniture deliveries via truck freight will be delivered as curb side delivery. The delivery does not include setup. Any additional delivery charges will be noted on the product page
- If you have already placed an order with us, you can use the confirmation order link, that was sent to the email address you provided, to check order status. A UPS tracking number is sent via UPS to the email address you provide on your order form at time of shipping. Some items are shipped via USPS and the confirmation number will track only once the parcel is delivered. Some items are shipped direct from the manufacturer. Click Here to track your order. If no tracking number is available please be patient, tracking will be provided shortly.
When will my back - order ship?
- Bedbathstore.com will email shipment status on any items that are on backorder, out of stock, or items that state "special order" on the product page. Many manufacturers are closed the first 2 weeks of July and the last week of December which may cause a slight delay on some shipments. You will be emailed if there are any problems with your order. Please check that your email address is correct and that your ISP (Internet Service Provider) allows email from us to get to you. We cannot be responsible for blocked emails.
- Reminder : Please configure the spam blocker to allow *.bedbathstore.com. The star before the bedbathstore.com tells the program to allow all mail from an email address containing bedbathstore.com regardless of who it is from or where it comes from.
- Bedbathstore.com will email you for if incorrect/invalid/declined Credit Card numbers, or incorrect addresses are entered. These issues will delay the processing and shipping of your order.
Do you offer shipping to a P.O. Box?
- Shipping to a P.O. Box or APO/FPO Address
- If you place an order with a P.O. Box ship-to address, we will attempt to ship all items using the United States Postal Service.
- If any items within your order can not be shipped using the United States Postal Service, you will be asked to provide a physical address for shipping.
- Items shipped to a P.O. Box are not eligible for expedited shipping
- Military deliveries are non-trackable due to USPS military mail delivery systems. We are not responsible for items lost via military delivery.
Do you offer bulk or large quantity shipping rates?
- Large Quantity Orders & Oversize Shipments: If you need to order large quantities of items, please call our Customer Service Dept for a free quote. Many times we can offer truck delivery depending on the type and quantity of items you need.
- Damaged or Defective Merchandise
- If you believe a product was shipped in error from Bedbathstore.com, turns out to be defective, or was damaged in transit, contact us immediately. Click here
- Please contact Bedbathstore immediately to arrange for a return shipping label. When your return is received, we will inspect your product and send a replacement or issue a refund. If your product is found not to be defective, return shipping fees and the restocking fee will apply.
- Note: All defective returns must be made within 10 days.
Damaged Furniture of Truck Delivery?
- Inspect all packages at the time of delivery BEFORE signing the receipt of shipment (Bill of Lading), and declare any and all (no matter how small) damage on the Bill of Lading.
- Damaged furniture and or furniture cartons must be refused upon delivery to insure proper reshipment of goods. Please contact both the shipping company (old dominion , Estes, yellow, etc) and Bedbathstore immediately with all damage and refusal information. All visible damages to packaging should be noted on delivery receipt and refused and returned to shipper. (example: open boxes, torn packaging, items sticking through boxes)
- All notations of damages must be written on proof of delivery at time of delivery. The proof of delivery must be signed by the customer and the driver. The driver should call the terminal if package is damaged and an OSD number will be given to the driver and the customer. A copy of the proof of delivery must be sent to bedbathstore.com to issue a re-order or necessary credit.
- THE BILL OF LADING IS A BINDING CONTRACT! If you simply sign it without documenting any damage, then you are acknowledging receipt of the shipment in good and acceptable condition.
- Without proper damage notations on the Bill of Lading, the freight carrier will not accept any damage claims filed against the shipment. If we cannot file a damage claim on the customers behalf, then the only option for replacement merchandise is at the customers cost.
Do we offer International Shipping?
- We are proud to announce that we offer delivery from the US to Canada.
- Please select the CANADA shipping option
- All shipping charges including Duty and Taxes are included in your one time - online freight cost.
- No additional costs will be incurred.
- Canada shipments vary due to size and item type and shipping costs are calculated in real time at checkout.
- Canada shipments do not qualify for free ground shipping promotions due to international fees.
- We cannot guarantee that all merchandise can ship to Canadian locations (i.e. furniture and oversize items). Merchandise that cannot ship via UPS due to oversize weight and size constraints will be cancelled from your order. We will contact you immediately if any items are unavailable.
- **Canada orders are processed via PayPal for security purposes. Simply select Paypal to complete your order.**
- We do not offer any other international shipping at this time.
Do we offer Free Shipping?
- Free Shipping Promotions are inclusive of standard ground UPS shipments within the contiguous 48 States based on the promotional guidelines stated.
- All Furniture deliveries via truck freight will be delivered as curb side delivery. These deliveries do not qualify for free shipping and each product is noted with a unique truck delivery charge. If you reside in the New York, New Jersey, Or Connecticut areas please contact us for white glove delivery and setup options.