High-density foam is used to make the furniture hold up to the tough use it receives from kids. We include a layer of fiber on the seating surfaces to keep the fabric tight much longer.
Even so, furniture does wear with use. Here are some tips to help you keep it looking good while your kids enjoy it:
1. Jumping on the furniture is safe and a lot of fun, but it will make the piece look “tired” sooner.
2. Sitting or jumping on the arms of the furniture is not recommended.
3. As a result of acrobatic use the fabric may stretch. You can use a steamer or mister to lightly dampen the fabric with distilled water. As the fabric dries it will shrink slightly and look almost like new again.
Cleaning the Cover
We use only fine upholstery-grade fabrics that can take lots of use from kids. Our Micro Suede’s, denims and chenille’s are all washable.
But we can’t prevent the covers from getting dirty. Here’s what you can do to keep them looking new:
1. Blot up spills immediately. Surface wash any remaining stains with a mild, non-toxic cleaner. Don’t rub too hard or use a strong cleaner; you’ll remove the fabric’s finish and possibly some color too.
2. The furniture covers are removable. We recommend dry cleaning to keep the covers looking their best as long as possible.
3. You may apply a scotch-guard type treatment to protect the covers. If you choose to do this always start with a small amount on the bottom of the piece to make certain the fabric will not be damaged.
4. The white bed surface is a poly/cotton blend and can be cleaned with stronger stain removers.
Be the first to rate and review item(s) on this page. Click the "rate this item" button next to an item below.